With more than 24,500 members, Washington Trails Association is powered by hikers like you. Together, we are mobilizing hikers and everyone who loves the outdoors to be explorers, stewards and champions for Washington's trails and public lands.
We invite you to make a donation and become a WTA member today. Your generous gift will support long-lasting trails and protect Washington's wild places.
As a member of WTA:
- Your voice will be heard on important issues impacting Washington's trails.
- Your dollars will be put to work ensuring we have trails for everyone, forever.
- You will be invited to WTA community events.
- You'll receive a subscription to Washington Trails magazine and a copy of the NWX Photo Context calendar, with a donation of $20 or more.
- You'll receive a subscription to Trail News, a monthly email newsletter (see example).
- You'll receive discounts on WTA Volunteer Vacations and Youth Volunteer Vacations.
- You'll receive a WTA member window decal.
Grow your impact on the trails you love
WTA's Fireside Circle recognizes WTA members who play a leading role in protecting trails by contributing $500 (or $42 per month) or more annually. Learn more about joining the Fireside Circle.